WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Varicose and spider veins are abnormally swollen veins that are clearly seen through the skin. When veins become varicose, the valves that move blood forward no longer work.
- Varicose veins can be painful and can lead to swelling, skin thickening and leg ulcers. More than 23 percent of all adults are thought to be affected by
- varicose veins. Call us for your free consultation and to see if you are a candidate.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Compression Stockings
- Get plenty of exercise, for example, walking
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid standing still for too long
- Do not sit with the legs crossed
- Sit or sleep with your feet raised on a pillow